Tututix Recital Ticket Sales This letter explains exactly how to purchase recital tickets on May 30th at 10:00am. Please read carefully and go to the link to watch a short video on how to navigate through the process. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Seating is reserved at the time of purchasing and ticket sales are on a first come, first serve basis. To get great seats we highly encourage you to purchase on this day.
Please see our office staff if you have any questions regarding ticket sales.
||2015 Hanford Recital Dates:
2015 Visalia Recital Dates:
Ticket Prices: Dress Rehearsal: $12.00. Recital Tickets: $15.00
- Only 10 tickets per order will be allowed. You will have to re-log in to purchase more tickets.
- Please know the correct amount of tickets you will need and which show you are purchasing for. Ordering is time sensitive and you may be kicked off if taking too long. We can not stress enough to have all your information ready ahead of time. It is just like purchasing for a concert or event.
- Tickets are exchangeable up until June 10th. After June 10th all sales
- Technical support for Tututix is: 1-855-222-2TIX. They do have minimal
staffing on the weekends but there is someone there that can help.
Please be patient.
- We will have our office staff on hand to help you on Saturday from
9:30am -11:30am at the Visalia studio if you have emergency ticket questions.
- Remember: There are truly no "bad seats" at both auditoriums.
- Both the "younger" shows tend to sell out quickly so don't wait until the
last minute to purchase tickets.
- Dress Rehearsals are great shows as well! They run exactly like the show except no award presentations and Dad's Dance.
This is a very simple ordering process. Please visit the website to familiarize yourself with the site and also we encourage you to re-read the letter that went out quite some time ago. It has been attached for your convenience. There is also a link to watch a quick tutorial video that will show you exactly how to order.
**Please know that this year is different than last. We did not have a recital fee this year and no one was charged for one. Because of this families do not have a code with allotted recital tickets guaranteed. The only way to guarantee seats this year is to purchase early! Tickets are sold FIRST COME....FIRST SERVE!
Please let us know this week if you have any questions regarding Recital Ticket Sales. Our offices are open today and tomorrow from 4:00-8:30pm and the Visalia office this Saturday morning from 9:30-11:30am. We hope you find ticket sales to run simple and smooth!
Summer Dance Schedule click here
We are currently taking signups for our summer dance weeks. Class size is limited so don't wait to long! You may sign up online or at the front counter. Summer dance is a great way to keep your dancer active during the summer.